[Newsletter] Season's Greetings from Sugarbush Vineyards

Robert Peck robert at sugarbushvineyards.ca
Sun Dec 17 17:12:29 EST 2017

Season's Greetings!

Our vineyard is safely prepared for winter, and we're now hoping for lots of
snow!!

STORE HOURS

We will be open Thursday-Sunday until January - or by appointment.  Open by
appointment for most of January.  Re-opening weekends in late January.

SNOWSHOEING ALL WINTER

We have a great 2.5k loop around our property and through our sugar bush
that we keep maintained all winter long.  If you have your own snowshoes you
are welcome to bring them and use our trail.  If you don't have snowshoes,
we have pairs here that you can rent (15$ - which includes wine tasting
and/or hot chocolate & treats).  As always, dogs are welcome on the trail.
The trail can be used any day, but reservations are encouraged to make sure
that we are around.  The loop usually takes 45 - 60 minutes.  Snowshoeing is
a great low impact exercise, that regardless of your fitness level, is a
great winter activity.

DELIVERIES

Rob has one more trip to Ottawa before the holidays (Wed Dec 20th).   We
will also ship to the GTA (and other parts of southern Ontario) for free on
purchases of 12 bottles (or more) for the holidays.

Just a warning - we are down to our last couple of cases of Almost Red and
Pinot Noir, and don't expect them to be available in the new year.  We have
reasonable amounts of our other core wines (Chardonnay. Riesling,
Gewurztraminer, Not Red, Gamay, and Cab Franc).

We really appreciate everyone's patronage and support over the past year.
You are enabling us to live our dream!  Thank you!

All the best to you and your families.  Happy holidays!

Cheers,

Rob & Sally

Sugarbush Vineyards.

613.399.9000